Career fairs are a great place to network, explore career options, and learn about internships, full-time jobs, and graduate/professional schools. This workshop will teach you how to successfully navigate the career fair(s) and make them work for your current career development phase, whether in your first semester or about to graduate.
- You will leave this presentation knowing the following:
- Why attending a career fair is worth it.
- Which career fair(s) you should attend?
- How to research and find participating organizations that align with your interests.
- What to wear to a career fair.
- How to stand out and introduce yourself to employers.
- When: September 15th, 12:05PM-12:55PM
- Where: Webinar Virtual https://iastate.webex.com/iastate/j.php?MTID=m7ad0c3f4deb41430eca9430eb31af674
- Password: ISUCareerFairs (47822733 from phones and video systems)