Spring 2021 VIRTUAL Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair – February 25, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This year the career fairs will be virtual. Connect with hundreds of organizations via chat, video, and/or audio communication. Registration will be open soon – save the date!
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Learn about potential career opportunities for your major – prepare questions to ask employers and graduate/professional schools
- Build connections NOW with organizations that typically recruit on campus
- Identify opportunities for current or future internships, full-time employment, and graduate/professional schools
- Practice professional virtual communication skills
Registration link coming soon!
Career Fairs are excellent opportunities to explore potential internship and career opportunities. Even if you’re not currently seeking a position, attend career fairs to build relationships by networking with employers.
- Student registration will be open soon through CyHire.
- Check out these great resources to help you better understand how to navigate a virtual career fair.
- Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- Use this checklist to help you navigate your steps to a successful virtual career fair – from start to finish – this checklist has you covered.
- Virtual Career Fair FAQ
- Let our team answer some of the most frequently asked virtual career fair questions for you.
- Virtual Career Fair Tips Video
- Check out these great tips for a successful virtual career fair from our friends at CandidCareers.
- Tips from Employers for a Successful Virtual Career Fair
- Check out these tips from employers on how to get the most out of the virtual career fairs.
Career Fair 101:
Not sure where to start on your journey to the career fair? Check out the below resources to get started and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a career fair prep advising appointment today!
Career Fair Resources:
The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is a collaboration between the Colleges of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Business, and Human Sciences.