Spring People to People Career Fair – February 16, 2023
Employers and professional schools: Registration for the spring 2023 career fairs will open in December 2022.
In-Person Fair Date: February 16, 2023 at the Memorial Union from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and adhere to all Iowa State University policies.
The People to People Career Fair offers organizations and students a professional event in which to connect and discuss internships and full-time employment opportunities in the following fields:
- Social/Human Services | Health/Wellness
- Government | Hospitality | Event Management
- Professional schools in the fields of health and law also attend to talk to prospective students
Why Should Students Attend?
- Learn about potential career opportunities for your major – prepare questions to ask employers and graduate/professional schools
- Build connections NOW with organizations that typically recruit on campus
- Identify opportunities for current or future internships, full-time employment, and graduate/professional schools
- Practice professional communication skills
General Career Fair Information:
Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services