Fall 2021 People to People Career Fair – September 22, 2021
Date: September 22, 2021 at the Scheman Building. At this time the plan is to have in-person fairs for the Fall 2021. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and adhere to all Iowa State University policies to help to create a safe and successful career fair experience for everyone involved.
The People to People Career Fair offers employers and students a professional environment in which to connect and discuss internships and full-time employment opportunities in the following fields:
- Social/Human Services | Health/Wellness
- Government | Hospitality | Event Management
- Professional Schools
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Learn about potential career opportunities for your major – prepare questions to ask employers and graduate/professional schools
- Build connections NOW with organizations that typically recruit on campus
- Identify opportunities for current or future internships, full-time employment, and graduate/professional schools
- Practice professional virtual communication skills