Fall 2021 People to People Career Fair – September 22, 2021 (in-person) & September 29th, 2021 (virtual)
Employers and professional schools: Registration for the fall 2021 career fairs is open in CyHire.
In-Person Fair Date: September 22, 2021 at the Scheman Building from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and adhere to all Iowa State University policies.
Virtual Fair Date: September 29, 2021 through CyHire from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Students, be sure to register in advance so you can add your resume and view/research attending organizations. This also allows organizations to reach out to you directly!
The People to People Career Fair offers organizations and students a professional event in which to connect and discuss internships and full-time employment opportunities in the following fields:
- Social/Human Services | Health/Wellness
- Government | Hospitality | Event Management
- Professional schools in the fields of health and law also attend to talk to prospective students
Why Should Students Attend?
- Learn about potential career opportunities for your major – prepare questions to ask employers and graduate/professional schools
- Build connections NOW with organizations that typically recruit on campus
- Identify opportunities for current or future internships, full-time employment, and graduate/professional schools
- Practice professional communication skills
General Career Fair Information:
Virtual Career Fair Preparation Materials:
- Overview of virtual career fair platform
- How to register for the virtual career fair
- How to find employers in the virtual career fair
Additional Virtual Career Fair Resources:
- Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- This checklist is your one-stop resource to help you prepare for the upcoming virtual career fairs.
- Virtual Career Fair FAQ
- Our team has put together a list of the most frequently asked virtual career fair questions.
- Tips from Employers for a Successful Virtual Career Fair
- Check out these tips from employers on how to get the most out of the virtual career fairs. These will help you understand how to navigate a virtual career fair.