Spring 2021 VIRTUAL People to People Career Fair – February 23, 2021 – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The People to People Career Fair offers employers and students a professional environment in which to connect and discuss internships and full-time employment opportunities in the following fields:
- Social/Human Services | Health/Wellness
- Government | Hospitality | Event Management
- Professional Schools
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Learn about potential career opportunities for your major – prepare questions to ask employers and graduate/professional schools
- Build connections NOW with organizations that typically recruit on campus
- Identify opportunities for current or future internships, full-time employment, and graduate/professional schools
- Practice professional virtual communication skills
Registration link coming soon!
Career Fairs are excellent opportunities to explore potential internship and career opportunities. Even if you’re not currently seeking a position, attend career fairs to build relationships by networking with employers.
- Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- Use this checklist to help you navigate your steps to a successful virtual career fair – from start to finish – this checklist has you covered.
- Virtual Career Fair FAQ
- Let our team answer some of the most frequently asked virtual career fair questions for you.
- Virtual Career Fair Tips Video
- Check out these great tips for a successful virtual career fair from our friends at CandidCareers.
- Tips from Employers for a Successful Virtual Career Fair
- Check out these tips from employers on how to get the most out of the virtual career fairs.Check out these great resources to help you better understand how to navigate a virtual career fair.
Career Fair 101:
Not sure where to start on your journey to the career fair? Check out the below resources to get started and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a career fair prep advising appointment today!