Help current and future students by completing a short post-graduation plans survey. This information is used in aggregated data reports, and your name will never appear in the report. The data is used for many important purposes, including program accreditation, university and college statistics, current and prospective student questions, and more.
Graduation Outcomes Survey
About the surveys
Note: The links are only active during the period that outcome data is being collected
Completing the outcome survey only takes a few minutes and primarily involves indicating which of the following statements applies to your current situation:
- I have accepted employment within my chosen career.
- I have accepted employment outside of my chosen career.
- I have accepted a military appointment.
- I have accepted a postdoc position.
- I have plans to attend graduate school or continuing education.
- I have plans of pursing entrepreneurial or a freelance venture.
- I have plans of performing volunteer service (Peace Corps, ect.)
- I am seeking employment.
In addition to answering questions on your post-graduation plans, you will have the option to provide feedback on your educational experience at Iowa State University and offer advice to other students. While this information is extremely helpful, it is not required that you complete this section of the survey.
Reminders to complete the outcome survey are sent via email a few weeks prior to graduation. Around five month graduation, LAS Career Services will begin calling students to collect this vital information. Please fill out the survey as soon as you are able.