Career Advising Appointments Offered:
- Connecting majors to careers
- Career fair preparation/networking
- Interview preparation
- Job/internship search strategies
- Job offer/negotiation review
- Mock interviews
- Resume, CV, and cover letter review
For undergraduate students, we highly recommend taking LAS 203: Professional Career Preparation to explore career opportunities and build job search skills.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Current students and alumni with an active CyHire account please:
- Log in to CyHire
- Select “Advising” from the top right of your CyHire homepage
- Click “Request New Appointment”
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click “Check Availability” to see available appointments for the next 1-2 weeks
*Fall 2022 Peer Career Advising Drop-In Hours*
10 minute drop-in appointments with an undergraduate peer career advisor are available most Mondays 2-5 PM and Fridays 8-11:30 AM. Please check our Events calendar to view upcoming drop-in appointments.
- Resume reviews
- Cover letter review
- CyHire job alert setup
Alumni without an active CyHire account, please email email@example.com with your name and major at graduation.