A resume introduces you to potential employers or graduate schools and summarizes your experiences, skills, and accomplishments. Despite the many templates you’ll find online, resumes are not one-size-fits-all documents.
You will leave this presentation knowing the following:
- How to customize your resume to your career goals.
- How to format and organize your resume for maximum impact.
- Which sections are required, and which optional sections may work for you.
- A formula for writing detailed bullet point experience descriptions.
- What experiences and skills employers most want to see on resumes.