Our career advisors are your trusted partner in your journey toward a successful future. We offer personalized guidance on various aspects of your career development, from helping you explore potential career paths that align with your strengths and interests, to offering expert advice on refining your resume, honing your interview skills, and navigating the job search process. We can also provide insights into industry trends, networking strategies, and graduate school options, ensuring you are well-prepared and confident as you step into the professional world.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Connecting majors to careers
- Career fair preparation/networking
- Interview preparation
- Job/internship search strategies
- Job offer/negotiation review
- Mock interviews
- Resume, CV, and cover letter review
Daily drop-in hours will take place during career fair season (Tuesday, September 5 – Tuesday, October 10) from 9:30-10:30 am and 1:30-2:30 pm. Drop-in hours are for shorter, ~10-minute meetings. These shorter meetings are great for resume reviews, CyHire navigation, setting up automatic job alerts, career fair research, and for an overview of LAS Career Services.
How to schedule an appointment
Current students and alumni with an active CyHire account please:
- Log in to CyHire
- Select “Advising” from the top right of your CyHire homepage
- Click “Request New Appointment”
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click “Check Availability” to see available appointments for the next 1-2 weeks