Our office is currently closed for in-person appointments due to COVID-19. The best way to reach us is email.
Our staff members are working remotely and may have limited access to their phones. However, they are checking their emails frequently during business hours and are happy to answer any questions you may have!
LAS Career Services provides career development education from your first year of college through graduation – and beyond. Our services are available to undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni!
LAS Career Services can partner with you to:
- Write a resume or CV
- Compose a cover letter
- Search for a job or internship
- Prepare for an interview
- Evaluate and negotiate a job offer
- Answer any of your career-related questions!
- LAS Career Services is available via phone and WebEx for appointments for the remainder of the spring semester. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment today.
- Register for the Big 12 Virtual Career Fair on March 25.
- Phone or virtual interview coming up? Be sure to review our interview tips section to help with your success.
- Are you a recent graduate? Report your post-graduation plans here!
Log on to CyHire and select “Request a Career Advising Appointment”.
Phone and WebEx appointments are available until in-person courses resume. Please indicate your preference between phone or WebEx in CyHire and additional information will be sent to you on how to connect.
Call 515 294 8691 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Looking for a job? We can help.
Have a job? Hire a Cyclone!
Post internships and jobs on CyHire.
Are you looking for employees who are creative problem solvers, independent thinkers, and work well with others? Liberal Arts and Sciences students are not limited by a specialization – they are adaptable, have a passion for learning, and approach new ideas enthusiastically. A Liberal Arts and Sciences major may be just what you are looking for! Learn more.