Employers recruiting Iowa State University students for interns and full time employees post positions on CyHire. You can search positions by college or major, upload your resume, view career fair information, and more. Explore all features in the system and be sure to visit the site frequently to see new listings.
Iowa State alumni can register for CyHire by completing the Alumni CyHire Access Form.
Access the system
- Visit cyhire.iastate.edu/students
- Username: This is your ISU email address (be sure to include @iastate.edu)
- Password: This is not your ISU email password. If you select “Forgot Password” the system will send you a link to set a new password
- Call our office at 515-294-8691 if you have any trouble logging in to the system
You may apply to job postings or interview schedules through the system. To qualify, you must update your student profile and upload a resume.
- Under Profile, complete your degree level, work authorization and applicant type
- Add resumes under My Documents. Upload your resume in a PDF format (If you choose to upload a Word document, review the conversion to make sure it is error-free)
Automate your CyHire search
You will want to check CyHire frequently for information about information sessions and career fairs, but you do have the ability to have CyHire email the jobs or internships you’re interested in straight to your inbox.
- Under Jobs, click Advanced Search. Create an advanced search by selecting your major (and any related majors) and the position type. You may also want to select Yes under Include only selected major. Click Search.
- If you have gotten the results you’re looking for, click Saved Search. Title the search, select how often you would like to receive an email (daily, every other day, or weekly are recommended), and choose whether you would like all results or only the new results in each email. Click Save.