Looking for a job?
Liberal Arts and Sciences graduates are eligible to use the alumni career services offered by Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services. Services available are access to CyHire, website resources, and career fairs. Alumni are also able to request a review of application documents (resume and cover letter) and job search strategies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni CyHire Access Form
- Career Fairs at Iowa State University
- Career and Life Coach Directory
- Career Resources from the Iowa State University Alumni Association
Have a Job? Hire a Cyclone!
A few ways you can help Liberal Arts and Sciences students:
- Let students know of opportunities and potential employers by posting internships and positions on Iowa State University’s CyHire.
- Ask your employer to attend career fairs at Iowa State University
- Attend career fairs as a recruiter for your employer
- Include the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in other recruitment activities such as on campus interviews or informational sessions. Contact Career Services for more information!