Looking for a job? We can help!
Liberal Arts and Sciences graduates are eligible to use the alumni career services offered by Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services. Services available are access to CyHire, website resources, and career fairs. Alumni are also able to request a review of application documents (resume and cover letter) and job search strategies. To schedule an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or by set up an appointment through CyHire once you have received alumni access.
- Alumni CyHire Access Form
- Career Fairs at Iowa State University
- Big Interview
- Complete tutorials, practice your interview skills, and receive immediate feedback on your answers and delivery. All LAS students and alumni are able to use this service for free! Alumni will need to contact email@example.com for log-in information.
- Career Resources from the Iowa State University Alumni Association
Interested in mentoring? Join LAS Connect!
LAS Connect is the official networking platform for LAS students and alumni. LAS Connect provides you with access to the following:
- A full opt-in directory of alumni and students, allowing you to connect with others around the world.
- A running feed of updates, interesting content, photos, and conversations.
Have a Job? Hire a Cyclone!
A few ways you can help Liberal Arts and Sciences students:
- Let students know of opportunities and potential employers by posting internships and positions on Iowa State University’s CyHire.
- Ask your employer to attend career fairs at Iowa State University and/or attend career fairs as a recruiter
- Include the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in other recruitment activities such as on-campus interviews or informati0nal sessions. Contact Career Services for more information!