Looking for a job?
Liberal Arts and Sciences graduates are eligible to use the alumni career services offered by Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services. Services available are access to CyHire, website resources, and career fairs. Alumni are also able to request a review of application documents (resume and cover letter) and job search strategies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni CyHire Access Form
- Career Fairs at Iowa State University
- Career and Life Coach Directory
- Career Resources from the Iowa State University Alumni Association
Join LAS Connect!
LAS Connect is the official networking platform for LAS students and alumni. LAS Connect provides you with access to the following:
- A full opt-in directory of alumni and students, allowing you to connect with others around the world.
- Networking and mentoring opportunities by people who want to help YOU grow and succeed
- A running feed of alumni updates, interesting content, photos and conversations.
- And much more!
You can sign up in less than two minutes by registering with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile.
- Visit https://lasconnect.org/ and click the “Get Started” button located on the bottom of the screen (you may have to first click to “accept cookies” at the top of the screen)
- Register for LAS Connect through your preferred method (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook or Email)
Have a Job? Hire a Cyclone!
A few ways you can help Liberal Arts and Sciences students:
- Let students know of opportunities and potential employers by posting internships and positions on Iowa State University’s CyHire.
- Ask your employer to attend career fairs at Iowa State University
- Attend career fairs as a recruiter for your employer
- Include the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in other recruitment activities such as on campus interviews or informational sessions. Contact Career Services for more information!