Looking for a job? We can help!
Liberal Arts and Sciences graduates are eligible to use the alumni career services offered by Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services. Services available are access to CyHire, website resources, and career fairs. Alumni are also able to request an appointment for a review of application documents (resume and cover letter) and job search strategies. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or set up an appointment through CyHire after you have received alumni access. Please be aware that our expertise is in early career advising (internships and first jobs after graduation), so we may refer alumni to further resources that would be more helpful.
- Alumni CyHire Access Form
- Career Fairs at Iowa State University
- Big Interview
- Complete tutorials, practice your interview skills, and receive immediate feedback on your answers and delivery. All LAS students and alumni are able to use this service for free! Alumni will need to contact email@example.com for log-in information.
- Career Resources from the Iowa State University Alumni Association
Have a Job? Hire a Cyclone!
A few ways you can help Liberal Arts and Sciences students:
- Let students know of opportunities and potential employers by posting internships and positions on Iowa State University’s CyHire.
- Ask your employer to attend career fairs at Iowa State University and/or attend career fairs as a recruiter
- Include the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in other recruitment activities such as on-campus interviews or informati0nal sessions. Contact Career Services for more information!