A resume may get you an interview, but a strong interview can get you an offer. Use the resources on this page to learn about interview etiquette and how to present yourself as a strong candidate.
- Big Interview – Complete tutorials, practice your interview skills, and receive immediate feedback on your answers and delivery. All LAS students and alumni are able to use this service for free! Alumni will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for log-in information.
- Interview Do’s and Don’t
- Interview Questions with Answer Suggestions
- Interview Questions to Ask Employers
- Illegal Interview Questions
Saying “Thank you” and Following Up
Additional Ways LAS Careers Services Can Help You Prepare
- Mock Interview – Make an appointment for a mock interview with one of the LAS Career Services advisors through your CyHire account. If you let us know for what type of position or program you are applying or send the position description, we can tailor the interview with questions similar to those you may get in the interview. We are happy to provide mock interviews for internships and jobs, as well as graduate and professional school programs.
- Interview Room Reservation
- Padfolio Loan
- Professional Headshot Photos