A resume may get you an interview, but a strong interview can get you a job. Use the resources on this page to learn about interview etiquette and how to present yourself as a strong candidate. Make an appointment to do a mock interview with Career Services staff to gain feedback on your interviewing skills.
- Big Interview – Complete interviewing tutorials and practice your interviewing skills. All LAS students are able to use this service for free!
- Interview Do’s and Don’t
- Interview Questions with Answer Suggestions
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Interview Questions for Employers
- Conducting the Successful Phone Interview
- Tips for Preparing for Video Interviews
Padfolio Check Out