A resume may get you an interview, but a strong interview can get you a job. Use the resources on this page to learn about interview etiquette and how to present yourself as a strong candidate.
- Big Interview – Complete interviewing tutorials and practice your interviewing skills. All LAS students are able to use this service for free!
- Interview Do’s and Don’t
- Interview Questions with Answer Suggestions
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Interview Questions for Employers
- Conducting the Successful Phone Interview
- Tips for Preparing for Video Interviews
- Illegal Interview Questions
Mock Interview with LAS Careers Services Staff
At any time you can set up a mock interview with one of the LAS Career Services advisors through your CyHire account to practice for any interview you have coming up.
Benefits of a Mock Interview
- Gain experience interviewing
- View and evaluate your interviewing style
- Receive interviewing feedback, tips, and suggestions
- Reduce anxiety about the interview process