A resume may get you an interview, but a strong interview can get you a job. Use the resources on this page to learn about interview etiquette and how to present yourself as a strong candidate. Make an appointment to do a Mock Interview with Career Services staff to gain feedback on your interviewing skills.
- Do's and Don'ts for Interviews
- Interviewing Tips
- Interview Questions with Answer Suggestions
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Marketing Study Abroad to Employers and a STAR Approach Example
- Interview Questions for Employers
- Conducting the Successful Phone Interview
- Tips for Preparing for Video Interviews
Padfolio Check Out From LAS Career Services
Padfolios can be checked out to LAS students for 3 business days. Please stop in to 131 Carver or email email@example.com to make arrangements to check out a padfolio for your next interview!
Saying "Thank You" and Following Up
Be sure to always send a "Thank You" email or letter within 48 hours of your interview to each person you interviewed with. Show appreciation, reiterate your interest, personalize the note by writing about one or two things you learned, and remind them of your qualifications. Remember to proofread!